� What Insurance is Dr. Tieman In Network with?
- We accept most major medical plans, with some exceptions. Patient must call their insurance company to verify if Dr. Tieman is in their network
� Dr. Tieman is not In Network with my insurance, will the office file my claim?
- No, we do not offer this service at our office. We will be happy to provide you with any information your insurance requires so that you may self file, please allow 72 hours notice for any requested documents.
� I need a Refill on my prescription, what should I do?
- Please call your pharmacy to request a prescription refill
� Are you accepting new patients?
- We are accepting new patients who are family members of existing patients.
� Do I need a referral?
- Referrals are only required for patients using an insurance policy that dictates a referral is needed. Acquiring a referral is the responsibility of the patient. Please call your primary care doctor listed on your insurance cards to request a referral be initiated for Dr. Tieman's office. Referrals can take several days to process, and they are required before scheduling your appointment. If you are unsure if your insurance requires a referral, please call your insurance company.
� I had a referral for my last appointment, do I need a new one for my next appointment?
- All referrals have an expiration date it is the patient's responsibility to monitor their referral expiration date, as well as requesting a new referral when an old referral expires.
� My spouse/child/parent/sibling/friend has an appointment, can I tag along and be squeezed in to be seen by Dr. Tieman?
- No, unfortunately in order to respect the time of our scheduled patients, only those who have a prescheduled appointment may be seen. We do not take walk in appointments.
Don't see an answer to your question? Give us a call! (830) 609-4700